Usage of Konnektive products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of Konnektive’s billing policy, and all customers must comply with this billing policy.
Special note regarding signed contracts: If you entered into a signed contract for your services, such as an annual contract, please review your contract for specific terms relating to your obligations in addition this billing policy. In the event the terms of your signed contract conflict with these terms, the signed contract will prevail.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all accounts are set up on a prepaid basis, and payment must be received by Konnektive before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees, fax or voice broadcast service fees and all email overage fees.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage. However, certain fees may be usage-based such as fax, voice broadcast service fees, and email overages. Disabled applications will incur monthly subscription fees, regardless of availability of product in the case of a breach of online terms including but not limited to delinquent accounts.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Customer Center. To access the Customer Center, customers should log into their Konnektive application, click on “Subscription” and then click “Update your billing info”.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Customer Center.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date.
- Late Fee: All past due accounts may be assessed a late fee.
- Delinquent Payments: In the event any payment is 15 days past due the account may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended, and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: Once an account is delinquent 60 days, it may be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data may be stored for up to 90 days post-cancellation; after 90 days, application data will no longer be available. In this event, the account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Konnektive may assess a $30.00 late fee for any payment that is 15 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Konnektive may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Konnektive may assess a $50.00 processing fee on each returned check.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $35.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Services purchased from Konnektive must be used within the timeframe specified at the time of purchase. Service fees are nonrefundable. In the event of cancellation, Konnektive will not prorate any portion of unused Service fees and amounts due to Konnektive must be paid in full.
Third Party Products and Advertising Usage
In the event Konnektive collects fees for any third-party products and/or services, including but not limited to advertising usage, the fees are non-refundable.
Konnektive accepts payments via credit/debit card. Konnektive currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, and VISA credit/debit cards.
Invoices are generated, and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which the customer purchased the Konnektive subscription. Customers must request to cancel their subscriptions per the terms defined in the Agreement. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their final billing period. Konnektive will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Creating a Cancellation request: A request to cancel an Konnektive application must be initiated per the terms defined in the Agreement. Emailed requests to cancel are required and can be sent to email@example.com. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all communications regarding cancellation.
Simply canceling the credit/debit card associated with an Konnektive account does not cancel the account. Konnektive will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that you submit an email per the terms of the contract if you wish to initiate cancellation of your Konnektive account.
Finalizing the Cancellation:
After a request to cancel has been initiated, you must speak with a member of the cancellation team to finalize the cancellation. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation was processed by the cancellation team, subject to the terms of the “Subscription Billing” paragraph above.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices or nullify previously agreed charges, such as payments for third party fees, charged in installments or annual contract charges, portions of which may not yet have been invoiced when you cancelled. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
Each Konnektive customer agrees to provide Konnektive 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should Konnektive receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Konnektive has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Konnektive has the right to charge the customer for its time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by Konnektive, in addition to the $50 chargeback fee mentioned above. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Konnektive retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. Konnektive may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Konnektive has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees are non-refundable and will not be prorated at any time.