Account Management Representative
Posted: March 31, 2018 by Konnektive Team
- Service existing accounts, manage new client implementations, and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- Focuses efforts by following up on sales opportunities and calling prospects; immediately setting presentations.
- No Travel required.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual projections.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
U.S. Citizenship, Bachelors Degree, Self Starter, Organized, Articulate, Customer Centric, Goal Oriented, Strong Communication Skills, Telephone Skills, Self-Confidence, Fast Learner, Presentation Skills, Relationship Management, Motivation for Performance Excellence. PLEASE SEND RESUME and LINKEDIN PROFILE.
Konnektive Corp. is a community of experts with a primary goal of providing their clients with the best CRM technology they’ve ever experienced. We hire the absolute best talent and provide an environment where they can grow in every way and build a highly successful career.
Konnektive Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.