Executive Sales Assistant
Posted: March 31, 2018 by Konnektive Team
When was the last time you had fun at work? It’s a great time to join the Konnektive Corporation sales team. We are in search of a highly motivated, and dedicated sales assistant that will work closely with our CEO. You will be responsible for building relationships with our potential and existing clients in support of our CRM (SaaS) technology to various industries, and communicating with such industries through our social media channels. Highly competitive compensation and bonus package.
Executive Sales Assistant Job Duties:
- Answer calls, build rapport with prospective clients by strong communication skills, and assists the CEO in selling new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- Focuses efforts by immediately setting presentations and calling prospects.
- Creates company updates and communications through our corporate Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, building our social media presence.
- Travel required: both domestic and international for tradeshows and industry meetings
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual projections.
- Resolves client complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
U.S. Citizenship, Bachelors Degree, Self Starter, Organized, Articulate, Customer Centric, Goal Oriented, Strong Closing Skills, Telephone Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation Skills, Self-Confidence, Fast Learner, Presentation Skills, Relationship Management, Motivation for Sales and Performance Excellence. PLEASE SEND RESUME
Konnektive Corp. is a community of experts with a primary goal of providing their clients with the best CRM technology they’ve ever experienced. We hire the absolute best talent and provide an environment where they can grow in every way and build a highly successful career.
Konnektive Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, and ancestry, marital or veteran status.